School Board Meeting
- School Board Meeting
- 9/20/2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Committee of the Whole Meeting to begin at 6pm.
We are pleased to announce that beginning in August, both the Committee of the Whole and the Regular Board Meetings, will be open for public attendance.
The district will follow the most recent executive order by the Governor
- All individuals will be required to wear masks when attending any function inside the school building.
- This includes all board meetings.
The school board will continue to broadcast their meetings via “Google Meets.”
- Those wanting to attend via google meets will be in listen mode only.
- If you are interested in participating in the “Public Comment” section, you must be physically present to address the board.
- If you cannot be physically present you may send your comments to Superintendent Jeff McCartney (firstname.lastname@example.org) or board president Rick Lambert (email@example.com ) prior to the meeting.
- Those comments sent in will be read aloud for everyone to hear, at which time the board will determine if further action is necessary.